City Council, District 1
- Seek to provide greater density on corridors, missing middle housing behind it, and protect the core of neighborhoods to prevent further displacement.
- Clean up the code to remove conflicts and create a clear hierarchy in the next code to rank which section of the code supersedes another section of the code.
- Reform the fee in lieu option and develop a format that is not one size fits all.
- Work with community organizations and neighborhoods to develop smaller minimum lot size requirements to help decrease the land cost component of the housing compared to a larger piece of land required to build.
- I would seek more housing options across Austin and each District should include their fair share of development. District 1 has received a disproportionate share.