City Council, District 3
- Examine a thorough post mortem of CodeNext Process as likely guided by City Manager ensure that future process is guided by recommendations from the same
- Locate and develop best-practice models for stakeholder engagement–particularly within this context, and ensure that the community engagement element of the process id refined and front-loaded for success
- Involve stakeholders in establishment of metrics for success (e.g. what are the qualities of a successful compromise, and how do we measure those indicators rto demonstrate a successful compromise?).
- Operate from the paradigm that code can create a framework for affordability, but ultimately policy and fiat are the strongest tools to “create” affordability
- Recognizing the above bullet (i.e. interim remedies available through policy), honor patience in the process.