City Council, District 3
Improved adaptation and integration with mobile (to be clear, I think COA has done a relatively good job with this, esp. given the limitations of operating within a risk averse bureaucracy, but there is always work to be done):
- improved mobile interface for COA website–maybe just the look and feel of design, really
- preference would be to have once central COA app instead of different for bill pay, 311, parking, etc.
- along lines of above integration of payment options for all city services, including parks and rec (e.g. pay by app or QR code to enter city pools like Barton Springs, deep Eddy, etc)
- text-to chat integration for services like 311 without need to use app.
- I think COA is doing a very good job at attempting to keep open data for public ingestion ad analysis
- electric fleet vehicles
- universal and single source intake system for social service needs that maintains anonymity while still associating history with individuals to be able to track a user journey and potentially identify which interventions are working (or not)